diana-k tag aku

this tag from diana-k

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. being old ugly and lonely
2. all the illnesses
3. death

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. jokers
2. people around me
3. him

Three Things I love:
1. my sisters and famili
2. him
3. my frens

Three Things I Hate:
1. backstabber
2. dishonest and big liar
3. kind a perfectionist people

Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. why people take advantage from others......
2. why luv is blind.. but when eyes open, no more luv...
3. why this round world is moving and i'm alwitz at the down side

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:
1.thinking of him… what is he doing rite now
2. thiking of finishing my work
3. thinking of how I’m gonna get out from here for the sake of being a better person

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. having a happi famili with him and kids
2. perform haj and travel around the world
3. be gud for a good life in the next world

Three things I can do:
1. internet activities
2. shopping
3. day dreaming (heheh)

Three Ways To Describe My Personality:
1. I’m such a linean kind a person
2. quite introvert with unknown people
3. I have my own way for my own life… pls don’t make fool of me yeah

Three Things I Can't Do:
1. drive manual car
2. jump from high places
3.climb up the tree

Three Person I want to Tag:-

1. kojah
2. shimah
3. harry

Comments

UmiMia said…
Sid, u pun ada kena tag dengan I tau...cuba u check balik blog I...rasanya last two days...
adenium said…
umimia - yes... memang dah kene tag.. tgh nak sediakan nih.. hehehe...tungguuu... :-)
Amiha Ayu said…
alamak!!!! lupa lak nak buat si diana ni tag! isk..
sabo je lah..
kojah said…
adoyaiiii...ada lg ke?sbr ye sis =)
adenium said…
ayu - hah jgn tak buat..hehehe

kojah - takper... memang sabar... cuma kalau bizi lambat lah kuor nya...hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

end 2008 @ sri ayuthia

kata-kata hikmah penyejuk hati sendiri

Catatan Perjalanan: #UKtrip2017 #Europetrip2017 - London