R U HAPPY...??

something nice to ponder...

“I am the only person upon which my happiness depends. I make the choice to be happy in each situation and in each moment of my life. If my happiness were to depend on other people, on other things or circumstances on the face of this earth, I would be in serious trouble! '

“Everything that exists in this life changes continually: humans, wealth, my body, the climate, pleasures, etc. "

"I decide to be happy and the rest is a matter of "experiences or circumstances;” like helping, and understanding, accepting, listening, consoling; - Happiness will always be found in forgiveness and in loving yourself and others. "


"To truly love, is difficult, It is to forgive unconditionally, to live, To take the “experiences or circumstances” as they are, Facing them together and being happy with conviction. "

There are those who say:

“I cannot be happy because I am sick, because I have no money, Because it’s too cold, because they insulted me, Because someone stopped loving me, Because someone didn’t appreciate me!”

But what you don’t know is that you can be happy even though you are sick, whether it is too hot, whether you have money or not, Whether someone has insulted you, Or someone didn’t love you, or hasn’t valued you.

BEING HAPPY is an attitude about life and each one of us must decide !

BEING HAPPY, depends on you !

"the fact that i am happy or not , doesnt depends on others, but on me "


source : someone's email




Comments

assalamualaikum kak sid.

sy setuju.
pucuk pangkal, balik pada diri kita sendiri.
pilihan di tangan kita. hehe..
sy memilih utk happy even sedang berdsuka lara. sigh
adenium said…
cik syahira - ye betullllllllll kan..

Popular posts from this blog

end 2008 @ sri ayuthia

Catatan Perjalanan: #UKtrip2017 #Europetrip2017 - London

aku dan lagu : MIMPI YANG SEMPURNA - peter pan