Weekend housewife

being a housewife for the weekend really make me crazy.... so how i'm gonna be a full time house wife...?? hey dont underestimate me ok.... i did a lot of things this weekend.... i cleaned the house... swept adn mopped the floor.... cook for myself.... did some lundry..even not finish all... ironed the cloths... make my room up.... (I got the idea from 'jom bersama eric').... sometimes... i think not all of the domestic chores i luv to do.....

i. i dont mine do the laundry... (using washing machine..) ..hang it and collect it back when it's turn dry..... but to iron the cloths is not my job..... i still do it anyhow.... so i should spend the whole weekend to finish the laundry job.....

ii. even i'm not a good cook... but i luv cook.... what u need to do... just eat.... and i dont mind wash the dishes.... (but if it is @ my place)...

iii. i luv to clean the house...cuz i dont wanna stay in a dust.... but it will be nice if i have vacuum cleaner... :-(

iv. i wish i have a bigger room... so i will make up the room accordingly.....

v. i can be a mother i guess... what make me say so...??? haziq know better....

so anyone who need a soulmate.... i'm available....hahahaha... (promote diri nampak aku ni...)...
i have no idea what to write ...hey this is monday .....!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

end 2008 @ sri ayuthia

kata-kata hikmah penyejuk hati sendiri

Catatan Perjalanan: #UKtrip2017 #Europetrip2017 - London