Tentang DIA

This is about my new friend, WHN. Since I just knew him so nothing much to say bout him. Get to know him from another friend of mine. What u normally say bout your new friend huh?

He gave me a call a day before we met. We then just set an appointment for drinks and chit-chat. Nice meeting him. In general I’d say OK. Nice to be with. Nice to talk to etc. I do mention bout the ‘nice’ word cuz everybody want to have a ‘nice’ people around. One thing I can really say that he has a very ‘nice’ voice.

Nothing much I can say bout WHN. This is just a word at my first glance. But I feel comfortable with him. I dunno. What ever, I just follow the flow. I’ll write bout this later. Not much time on writing nowdays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

end 2008 @ sri ayuthia

kata-kata hikmah penyejuk hati sendiri

Catatan Perjalanan: #UKtrip2017 #Europetrip2017 - London