Chicken rice


Cuti CNY aku dok lepak kat rumah jer. Eat, sleep and tv, just repeat these 3 things all day long. So unproductive. Saturday my 3rd sister treat us chicken rice at My Mom Chicken Rice. The orange chicken rice cafĂ©. Linda onn punya kedai ( people said always seeing her with Fahrin Ahmad… sungguh tak berkenan..). About the chicken rice, I would recommend u guys to stop by one day. Aku bukan pandai sangat komen pasal food, but the rice taste good. Lagi satu, kerabu mangga, I luv it. But I found something in it. Better not to say, cuz it taste good and it just a technical fault.

Aku pernah cuba ,masak chicken rice tapi tak jadi. I will try again, sampai jadi. I think chicken rice is our family fav jugak cuz the whole famili luv it. Tapi skang I like fish more. Sebenarnya tatau nak citer pasal apa. Citer chicken rice pun boleh layan lah.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

end 2008 @ sri ayuthia

kata-kata hikmah penyejuk hati sendiri

Catatan Perjalanan: #UKtrip2017 #Europetrip2017 - London